Wednesday, May 9, 2018

I just realized that while I was creating the Mystical Ponies reference sheet post, I made text link to the wrong form (I changed the link after that), and I checked the response on that form, and...
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2hnx1s0&s=9#.WvIlw9UuZZM
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2czuelk&s=9#.WvIl7NUuZZM
Ok, seriously, that response is RIDICULOUS, because…
1. I already created an OC called Moon Rose.
2. Mystical Ponies are NOT Stiires! (Before anyone asks what a Stiire is, I have created an info blog containing info about them, but it’s private because multiple Stiires have magical abilities, and I haven’t created posts about all of those abilities.) (Edit: I have decided to delete that blog and will create a wiki instead.)
3. There is no good reason to report me and it is disrespectful to tell someone that they are very smelly.
4. When I saw the image link, I knew it was the link to a picture of Yugi, who is NOT a Stiire.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you rejected my OC. You are the worst of the worst.

    ReplyDelete

No spam/cussing/insulting please!