Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Animal Jam: Ways of unfairly taking items

Scammer: If you gift me a black top hat, you'll get a black spiked collar in return!
Jammer: Why not use the trade system?
Scammer: I tried to put my spike on my trade list but it didn't work!
Jammer: o -puts black top hat on trade list-
Scammer: … I can't trade!
Jammer: In that case… -gifts the scammer a black top hat-
Scammer: Actually, I've changed my mind. -teleports-
Jammer: :C

Scammer 2: -sends a jammer a trade request and cancels it a second later-
Jammer 2: You cancelled the request a second after it was sent?
Scammer 2: AJ glitched up! I'll resend it.
Jammer 2: What did you send? What did you try to trade for?
Scammer 2: I tried to trade a rare yellow long spiked collar for your worn blanket. -resends trade request-
Jammer 2: -accepts trade request- -checks inventory- Um, you sent me a necklace.
Scammer 2: -teleports-
Jammer 2: -reports the scammer-

Jammer 3: Please trade glossy cupid wings for anything on my list!
Scammer 3: -requests to trade black cupid wings for the jammer's black long spiked collar-
Jammer 3: -accepts-
Later…
Jammer 3: Guess what?
Jammer 4: What?
Jammer 3: I got black glossy cupid wings!
Jammer 4: Cupid wings can't be black AND glossy.

Jammer 5: -searches "AJ rare generator"- -finds a "rare generator"-
Hacker: send me ur username and pasword! u will get free rares!
Jammer 5: My username is xXNightWolfXx and my password is 10E78ui4.
Later…
Jammer 5: -tries to login but fails- -tries 4 more times and finally logs in- Um, what happened to my arctic wolf? -checks inventory- MY ITEMS!!! THEY'RE GONE!!!

Jammer 6: Rares on trade! I'll only accept fair trades!
Scammer 4: ok i'll try to truth trade
Jammer 6: What do you mean by "truth trade"?
Scammer 4: you know
Jammer 6: Ok.
Scammer 4: -requests to trade a necklace for the jammer's long yellow spiked collar-
Jammer 6: -accepts- … Uh, I just realized that trade wasn't fair.
Scammer 4: it was fair -teleports-
Jammer 6: -reports the scammer-

Jammer 8: What's up?
Jammer 9: the jammer nearby got act so i gifted them
Jammer 8: I'm pretty sure that they're just greedy.
Jammer 9: What do you mean?!
Jammer 8: Check their trade list!
Jammer 9: sarani, stop lying and please return the items i gave you!
sarani: uh
sarani: -teleports-

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam/cussing/insulting please!