Saturday, July 29, 2017

I'm so tired of this, Elizabeth

I didn't patronize you, you just don't know what "patronize" means. It can mean "to treat with an apparent kindness that betrays a feeling of superiority", and it can also mean "to condescend". urbandictionary.com shows at least one more definiton of that word. Did I patronize? Oh wait, that's right, I DIDN'T! You got confused when I hopped onto your blog and gave you advice, and since I kept doing it, which STILL made you confused, you disabled commenting on your blog. THINK. BEFORE. YOU. ACT. Don't just go around doing certain stuff without thinking first! Telling if someone is patronizing or not is so freaking easy, not too hard to be done! Not to mention you blocked my G+ account, AJ account, AND Spore account for giving you advice! Giving advice is NOT doing ANYTHING immature! In fact, it's POLITELY telling someone not to do something they did, which, in fact, was immature! So next time I give you advice, don't go and bother me! I DO hope you see how pointless the blocks and stuff are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam/cussing/insulting please!