Sunday, July 30, 2017

So, I found and grabbed this picture, and used it to make this:
I'm not sure if I did the fireflies right bc I don't remember seeing any fireflies irl. I just realized that the moonlight is too faint, so DON'T use this picture as a reference for moonlight transparency please! Don't use this as a reference for shading neither please, bc I kinda messed up the shading on the cloud! Anyways, enjoy! And remember: all comments on this must be related to this picture! And you may use this picture, just don't say the original picture is yours nor use this without crediting Elizabeth for the original picture, and link your edit of this picture on this post!

2 comments:

  1. great photo! can i have the picture without the watermark? i want to use it for my website, if thats cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sent you a YouTube message with a link to the version without the watermark.

      Delete

No spam/cussing/insulting please!