Monday, January 22, 2018

huh

I downloaded a cell called an Eyeguy by downloading the .png and dragging it into the cell editor. It has no mouth and unavailable versions of parts, which are FLOATING! When I edit a different cell and then try to edit the Eyeguy, a message pops up saying "This creation uses Spore parts that are not installed." so the only way to edit the cell is to download the .png and drag it into the cell editor. By the way, when I click on the creator's username, it would just show a darkish blue-gray box for a few seconds, then a message would pop up saying "There was an error connecting to the Spore server." I then tried checking my profile and it loaded. I tried checking their profile on Spore.com and it said "The user you requested was not found." Oh, and when you try to save an edited version of the Eyeguy, it says "The creation cannot be saved".

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam/cussing/insulting please!